Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 1 in NC: Too Early To Shine

I wake waken up at 7:53am. Do you realize what time it was in AZ for me? 5:53am! What normal person wakes up at that morning! Not me, I sleep til noon. Oh... but we just had to go to a buffet with the family super early this morning to catch breakfast. 
Well, we ended up staying past lunchtime. Oh, my goodness. All I had was a salad. yummy :)
I was super proud of myself! Well, I did had a few chocolate raisins, but that's ok, right?

Anyway, I did have fun at the buffet, watching people eat their stomachs away. It was ridiculous!
Oh and... let me tell you. My sister. Oh my weight conscious sister who loves dieting and working out, well I just had to photograph her plate.



Honestly, being at a buffet for 3 hours is not too appetizing. I literally sat there, and did not stuff my face (for once). Buffets are kinda gross actually... Think about it... why are orange chicken and pizza next to each other. Why is chocolate cake around the corner, next to fruit and nuts. Oh well.

We headed to drop my older sister off at Hotel Indigo. Which, by the way, is gorgeous!






Aww, look at my pretty sister! I was able to witness her working as a flight attendant in first class! She spoiled me like no other! Cocktails, fresca, and water. Yummm ;)

-Diana

2 comments:

Jill Ison said...

you are too funny. i am over here giggling about what you think is gross about buffets 'orange chicken next to pizza?' cue confused look :? buffets are so so SO gross for many reasons! i stay far away from them at all times.
And I am certain its quite pretty there but you must come back. I don't think Andrew will be near as helpful in his current state of longing.

Simply D. Photography said...

Aww jill!
haha Yeah buffets=nasty! lol
Sorry Jill, but I might be taking Andrew away from the lab! :(
Don't be mad at me!

Post a Comment