Thursday, February 17, 2011

Candi&Heath









All it took was an instant message.
One IM brought these two lovebirds together.
As they got to know each other better and better,
they both realized they were only 4 miles away from one another.
How could they not ever have crossed paths? Well...

It was Candi's first time bringing Heath home to meet the family.
As she introduced him to each sibling, she started hearing the same response.
"Oh, yeah it's Heath! From school."

Surprised, she asked how could they have all known him
and she never even heard of him!

Funny how we meet our soulmates, right?
I mean, 4 miles away from one another! Crazy.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Diana! Love how you blog about each couple. I can verify for Heath & Candi...that's how it all went down. Small world!!! Enjoyed your blog! Very sweet

Simply D. Photography said...

Thanks Tifani! I'm trying to blog more and I love everyone's story and sharing it always makes me happy :)

emily said...

i love that archway one!
great way to frame the couple

Cristi said...

I love that you wrote their love story in there, such a cute idea! Your work is beautiful!

Simply D. Photography said...

Thanks Cristi and Emily :)
that arch is def. my fave photo too!

Addie said...

Your pictures are great!! I love the color in these!

Post a Comment