Sunday, April 3, 2011

This&That

Before
after
Cold color tone: 28%, Color Punch: 22%, Glenwood Springs: 20%, Magic sharp

After a couple months of trying to get my own style,
I think I finally found it.
I'm not trying to say I am some great photographer, because
I don't think of myself like that, but
I have had photographs ask me about my editing and this is
a great way to show you all a little behind the scenes of my processing.
I have been using Trevor Dayley's actions for my work
and they are so amazing! It helps to cut my editing time by half.
Having these actions actually helped to bring out my own style now.
I just tweak it to my liking and my style. I also use the Magic Sharp
from Kubota. You can actually download a free trial
to see if you like the actions before you buy them ;)

I hope this helps to give some insight, I know I have had a few
asking me. I will do more of these posts when I can!
Cause, it helps me too, to see the progress I am undergoing.

Happy Sunday!

-Diana

Comments and Feedback are always appreciated!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I think your style is awesome! I like this post specifically because I have been a photographer for just over a year and have also been working to find my own personal style. It has been sooo difficult. Defining a personal style is part of what makes a great photographer so I will keep at it. Congratulations on how far you have come in such a short time as a professional photographer. You are doing an awesome job!

Simply D. Photography said...

Thanks so much Kimberly!
That's super sweet of you! Yes, style is key to everything!
It's not easy to find. I'm just now finding it and who knows, we all
have to keep up with the trends and change alot!!

Thanks for taking the time to send me this lovely comment, Kimberly!

-Diana

Post a Comment