Monday, April 4, 2011

Love & Other Things

I never believed in soul mates, until Andrew and I started dating.
We have this roller coaster of a story and no matter what, we always came back to each other.
Now, I know a lot of you might be shaking your head at me, but I truly believe this.
I actually believe what we see in chic flicks are true stories.
I will stand firm with this belief.
Every single love story, has such an amazing beginning and a
happily ever after. Since getting all these contest entries
and you have all been generous enough to share your story with me,
I, for sure 100%, believe in fate. Some stories are about
how these couples were across the country
and somehow met and, than it began, this spark.
I believe that we all have a magical story with our soul mates.
I have mine, I have witnessed many other stories,
and now I know about all these amazing love stories and
most of them I was so amazed at how these couples
were able to meet.

Fate works in wondrous way and I know
for those of you who don't believe me, it will happen to you!
You will get your prince charming!

I'm a huge believer of love and will do anything
to witness all sorts of love stories and capture them
within my camera!

Happy Monday!
Hope this wasn't too random, but I love, love stories!

-Diana

0 comments:

Post a Comment