Thursday, March 31, 2011

April 2011 Magazine

Yes, it's 2am for me, and I am still up.
But I wanted to post this and show you guys what I have been working on!
I wanted to celebrate Simply D's one year today!

A year ago, I started my little business.
I was not that confident in what I did, but was determined every single day
to get out there and photograph.
Thankfully, one year later I am still here, doing what I love and
I owe it all to all of you! All my fans, followers, friends, family.
You are what truly kept me going and pushed me to be here!

I really want to thank all of you, from the bottom of my heart.
Thank you.

I hope you guys all like the magazine!
I would like to get feedback and depending what the feedback, I would love to keep
doing a monthly magazine!





-Diana

P.S. if you want to view the issue in full, please click the middle!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG this is so cute!!!! i love the clothes section!!! I cant wait to see more! MORE MORE MORE PLEASE!

Jessica {Lera} said...

Love the magazine idea Diana! Now my brain's going with a ton of ways that could be used... hmmm... like I need another thing to add to my to-do list!

Seriously though, super cute, and I'm so happy for your one year, happy birthday Simply D! :D

Simply D. Photography said...

Thanks guys!
woo hoo! Happy one year indeed!

Yadirapocketfullofhopes said...

Congrats girl :) You are truly talented, and hey one day you will be at WPPI with your girl Jasmine Star :) The magazine looks amazing!!! Then again all your projects do :) xoxo yadira

Amalizalli Photography said...

Your magazine is very cute, and a very cool idea ;D

Simply D. Photography said...

thanks ladies! aww and thanks Yadira, so sweet of you!
I can't wait to go hang when I'm back in AZ!

-Diana

Post a Comment