Monday, April 11, 2011

Jasmine Star on CreativeLIVE

This past weekend,
I sat on my toosh, for about a total of 10 hours,
watching Jasmine Star on creativeLIVE. The course taught me,
more than I could have ever imagined and it just gets me
more pumped about my wedding season!
Since the move, I have been researching, working with other photogs with weddings,
and stalking Jasmine Star's blog :)

Nothing could have made my brain click, unless it was Jasmine Star.
Now, I'm a bit more business savvy, actually a LOT more, and I plan to keep
on learning each and every day.
I made some new photogs friends too while watching Jasmine Star!

She should have her own forum for photogs! Well, I guess she basically already does
on her facebook. Anyways, just wanted to share that with you!

Although, I have weddings to photograph this year, I will be going full-time next year.
Andrew and I will tag team to photograph the beautiful memories that can always be created
during a wedding! It will be exciting!

Jasmine is a huge inspiration to me and
I love helping other photogs when they ask me questions!
I would love to do a Q&A once a week!
So, photogs, if you see this, shoot me questions
through email or facebook and I'm thinking every Friday
I can do Q&A time! Whether it's personal questions
about me, my business plan, or my photography.
I want to hear it all!

Find us on Facebook
Have you seen our website?

Happy Monday everyone!

-Diana







0 comments:

Post a Comment