Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Jennifer&Georgia l Portrait Session

one of my favorites from the Lake House.


ok is this not such a cute tiny acorn? I love all things tiny!




This past weekend, the fam and I took a road trip to Georgia,
where my sister and her husband currently reside.
They live in this cute adorable little lake house and the view is just so relaxing
and enough to get me to stay there and never go back!
The one thing, that did change my mind, was the hornets that live there too.
o.m.g
I can't stand those suckers.
It was indeed a long 8 hour trip, but it was tons of fun
and I loved spending time with my sister!
She's a flight attendant, so she basically lives 30k feet above all of us,
so I hardly get to see her.

Don't forget to leave any comments, I
would love to hear from you!
I want to start doing an FAQ every friday,
so if you have any questions about me, my business, or
photography, I would love to answer any question!

Happy Tuesday everyone!

-Diana


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice photos and cute family.
how did you start your journey within the photographic industry??

Anonymous said...

Aww these are cute! i want to know more about you, ur family and ur "babe"! do share!!!!

Jessica {Lera Photography} said...

Love the last three sets! Super cute & pretty! but girrrl, you need to make your pictures bigger! They're teeny... and it makes me feel blind.

Simply D. Photography said...

Hey Jessica! You can click on them to expand them :D

Cecilia said...

Love the photos! Cute and she is gorgeous!

paislea said...

thanks for visiting and following my blog!

allister bee blog

Simply D. Photography said...

hey girl! anytime, I love your blog :D
totally cute and fun!

Post a Comment