Thursday, April 14, 2011

Back Button Focusing


We ask the same question over and over again.
"how do I get my images to be sharp?"
or
"how can I get many more images sharp?"

I want to tell you a little secret! I just found out about it myself.
Thanks to my curiosity and research, I came across this AMAZING post
ever! It literally gives you step by step on how to
set up your back button focusing.

What does it do? Well, with a click of a button, you don't
have to keep re-focusing every single shot.
SERIOUSLY?! This is amazing!
All my images look a million times sharpen
than ever before thanks to this amazing post!
Just take 5 minutes to figure it out, it's SO worth it.
It took me 10, but that's because I'm slightly slow
when it comes to any menu.

Hope this helps!

Happy Thursday!
-Diana

if you can leave me some feedback on this post,
that would be a huge help to me!
I want to help out as much as I can!
tomorrow is FAQ Friday, so ask me questions and they shall
be answered!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great post. i LOVE back button focusing. once, i turned off that custom function and hated it! i had to go back right way! back-button focusing definitely makes a difference for me :)

Simply D. Photography said...

oh, it is SUCH a difference, it's amazing! This should be taught everywhere! haha

-Diana

Post a Comment