Sunday, July 25, 2010

Awards Ceremony

Dear fans,
Thank you SO much with helping me get the most votes! Now, because of all of you, I will get to experience not only something magical, but a dream! These are only one of the baby steps that will help me conquer my career as a photographer! I have all of you to thank!

 [The photograph with the most votes]

This photograph, I am actually very proud of. Not only was it a delicate photograph to take, but it's beauty that goes with the story in her eyes are outstanding. This is a huge step in any photographers life, when they finally transition from picture-taking to creating beautiful photographs. I thank Kristen Forner for inviting me to the workshop event, which made this all happen! It was a great experience on its own, but the vibe and atmosphere of the whole 3D Studio was fabulous!

Thank you everyone, once again, you made this possible for me!

-Simply D.

0 comments:

Post a Comment