Sunday, August 1, 2010

Workshop

I had the amazing opportunity to be in Trevor Dayley's workshop! It was amazing, everything that was taught to me, just blew my mind. I learn new things everyday, but not like this. Trevor was an amazing instructor who really cares about his students and has such passion for his career. It's basically a hobby he gets paid for. It was great to have an instructor like him! 
During our learning experience we got to photograph a wonderful couple. Such animated characters, they were a joy to photograph! I will be posting photos of what I learned and will keep practicing!








-Simply D.

2 comments:

Trevor Dayley said...

Thank you so much Diana. Glad you enjoyed the class. Your photography is amazing!

Simply D. Photography said...

Thanks Trevor! Your is waaaaay awesome!

Post a Comment