Sunday, July 11, 2010

Workshop Success!

The workshop that was held yesterday was an amazing success! It opened me up and I feel so much more brave to interact with people by camera. It was an incredible experience and the best hundred dollars I have ever spent in my entire life. I met new people and many, many successful people. It was great. Here are a few photos from yesterday!


I had the privilege of working with, Ashley,  this beautiful model, which I had actually seen before her hair and make up was even put on and I was so hoping I would have the chance to work with. She was a star. Beautifully talented and has such great patience and she is such a fun and easy going person. Amazing!

This is a fun photo that shows of her beautiful, lit smile.

This one shows her beautiful personality!


Onto another model that I enjoyed, she was so glamourous, very beautiful and was very easy to work with.






I'll Post more soon!

-Simply D.

0 comments:

Post a Comment