Saturday, November 13, 2010

Ruth

Ruth was my model for today.
We met via Model Mayhem
and I was so please to have met her.
She was such a joy to photograph.
Her passion for her brand new
modeling hobby is a success.

She knew how to pose and I was pleased
to photographer a rare model who
has such a passion for her possible
career.
People like her just make my photography
career within the fashion industry
just that much better.
I'm enthused to present her
beautiful photographs,
for such a beautiful gal with an amazing personality!

I hope to work with her again in the future,
she was so much fun
and time just flew by with her!
Next thing we knew, we were semi-late
to our dinner dates :)

Thanks so much Ruth!
[Photograph she wanted to recreate, success!]


[She reminds me of a gorgeous New York girl, waiting for something]



[This is one of my favorites! well, they all are!]

[Another recreated photograph, another success!]


[Seductive? I think, yes!]

-Diana

0 comments:

Post a Comment