Saturday, December 4, 2010

Oh Arlene!

Let me tell you a little about my session today.
I had this gorgeous model, who I couldn't have had more fun with!
She is such a great gal,
standing tall at 5'6,
which I thought she was 5'8.
Anyway, as I shot her today
I was totally convinced I was working
with a profession Victoria's Secret model!
She is such a doll and totally fun!
It totally pains me to know she will be moving to Texas shortly
to continue her education.
booooo!
She should continue modeling, because...
let me tell you. She has talent and it needs to be seen!

Thanks for the laughs Arlene and you will do wonderful no matter where you are!

-Diana

P.S. Right before we started the session, I totally locked my keys in my car!
I was sooooo relived I could keep my cool throughout the whole entire shoot!
I got many, many, many, many beautiful shots of Arlene and am still editing!!









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE SUCH A SWEETHEART! AND IM MAKING YOU MY LIFE LONG FRIEND NO IFS OR BUT'S HAHAHA

XOXO,
ARLENE HIDALGO

P.S. YOU ROCK

Amelie said...

I love these shots, and the styling is great. I really love the 7th and 8th photos.

Michelle Moore said...

Great shoot! I looooove the second to last one :)

Post a Comment