Thursday, January 6, 2011

2010 In Review

Ok, so I literally have not blogged in forever!

I figured a review would make up for it and here it goes! These are the families, seniors, and couples that I haven't gotten to blog about! :)






The Moreno Family was such a pleasure to work with! The youngest member, Eron, was so adorable! The whole time, he was my inspiration. He was fun, playful, and gave me awesome shots. Til he got tired of course, poor baby. Regardless, the family was amazing and Star was such a doll and fun!





Jenn had contacted me about having pictures of Pete and his boys done and I was totally ecstatic!  These boys were so much fun to photograph, their goofy and fun personality were my inspiration to get the shots I did. They were fun and athletic boys, so naturally, a football shot is in need! They giggled and laughed the whole time, so it was a success in photos!






The Leyvas were fun to photograph! Our time was short, but within the time we had to photograph, I had fun! Their baby Bam was adorable!!! I met Ashley through another client and am so glad I met her, she is just the sweetest and she has killer boots on! 






Erin and Samantha has been friends for about 15 years, I mean 14 years and their friendship lives strong! They wanted to document their fun and silly persona alongside their friendship! They were totally fun and energetic :) Funny story, they were at a friend's birthday dinner and without ever noticing we were kind of next to each other the entire time! How does that happen? I wish I could say I have had the same childhood friend, well I do have 1 at least!







Chelsea and her family wanted photographs, and I delivered! They were a fun family who all had different personalities of fun! Chelsea's little boy, Joseph, was so adorable and I couldn't help but want to photograph him the entire time! He wanted some shots on a playground nearby along with his cousins and it was a ton of fun!






Jessica and Kyle, you two were amazing! I still am so amazed you two would drive 2 hours just to come photograph with me, I honestly felt so special! And still do! When I was photographing you two, I would have you pose a certain way, and naturally you would just complete the photo with your sincere love for one another! I had such a great time photographing you two and the puppies of course! They were loads of fun to photograph, funny to think there was a church service going on throughout our whole photo shoot!






Jessica and Jorge, oh goodness! They were so cute and fun! I kinda met them through my "cutest couple contest" and they have been a fan of my services since than! I was excited when they called me to take their photos at the Grove. Such a beautiful place there and their love radiated throughout their photographs! They had me laughing the whole time and Jessica has such an awesome taste for fashion! Actually, Jorge does too :) His outfit helped to fit the twilight look ;)






Jessica, the 3rd Jessica I had photographed in a week! Crazy!? She was such a doll and so cute and funny! Her mom, was amazing! They both were, I was so excited to do her senior portraits! They instantly fell in love with the photos when they saw them, but I know that it was because Jessica had no problem being comfortable in front of me and my camera! Her personality shined through and made such a fun and beautiful set of photographs!





Krystal, she is gonna be graduating soon, so we took her grad photos! I have known her since the day I decided to work at Sears. (Crazy place). She was always so nice, fun, and caring while we worked together and was so excited she got in touch with me to do her photographs! They turned out beautiful and I know she will make such a great teacher and student teacher this coming semester! Congrats!





Oh Gracie! I have known her for almost a year. Well, half a year! I photographed her first birthday back in May! When I first saw her, I instantly fell in love with her gorgeous eyes! She, is beautiful as well ;)
I remember though, on her birthday she would have a blast playing with her friends, than when I came around the corner... it was trouble! She was totally shy in front of the camera! Even when I did their family photos, she looked so serious in front of the camera, but regardless she still looked so stinking cute! So, when I got to photograph her again, it was my goal to try my best to get a smile out of her! Thus, she finally gave in and smiled! What a doll!


Until than, Best Wishes!
-Diana

0 comments:

Post a Comment