Thursday, February 3, 2011

Bence Twins

These adorable baby twins were born back in Dec 26, 2010
and they are just so adorable! When I found out I would be moving to North Carolina,
I was just so excited to photograph them, so was my cousin :)

They are fraternal babies and it's so funny how different both of
them, not only look, but act! Their personalities are just so funny, and of course... CUTE!

I was surprised they posed for my for as long as they did!
One minute they were crying, the next, they were sooooo happy when they
saw my big ol' camera in their face :)

What natural models!








-Diana

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Too adorable!!!

Simply D. Photography said...

thanks Laura! :)

Yadirapocketfullofhopes said...

I want twins :) love these :)!!!

Simply D. Photography said...

me too!!

Elizabeth said...

the most beautiful children i have ever seen!

Post a Comment