Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Portrait Palooza




After 3 anticipated weeks,
today finally came.
I couldn't wait until I would meet
and network with others.
More than anything,
I was more than excited to
have my ten minutes to photograph
a gorgeous model!
Her dress, is amazing.
Her hair, oh my goodness, so amazing!
Thanks to Ginger Mullins for creating awesome hair art :)

This event was beyond wonderful!
I have awesome photos to show you all :)

The gowns came from Tre Bella
and they are just to die for!


-Diana

4 comments:

Brian Mullins said...

Love it! Thanks for coming out Diana!

Simply D. Photography said...

thanks Brian!
I didn't get a chance to meet you, but hopefully next month!

jackie said...

Very unique and BEAUTIFUL! Great job Diana...as always;)

Simply D. Photography said...

thanks Jackie! that's super sweet of you :)

Post a Comment