Monday, February 21, 2011

Good Luck Diana

This weekend has been so dreadful and horrible. Everything that could have gone wrong did.
Saturday, I was so pumped for the wedding I was going to be assisting and shooting!
I really believe I jinxed myself. 
I jinxed my whole weekend.

As we were driving out the neighborhood,
our GPS was acting up.
Didn't think too much of it. Well, with correct addresses in it,
it decided to turn us around back home not once, but twice.

After about literally 5 u-turns, 10 wrong streets, and being lost for an hour, it didn't
fully conclude our weird adventure.

We finally started going the right way, and we were 40 minutes away.
Oh no, our tire decided to explode. 
The tire... literally exploded!

Our car, thankfully didn't lose control.

Well, a couple guys helped us out and we were on our way back home.
I wish I could show you all a sneak peak of photos from the wedding, instead of....

a lame blog post.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

booooo diana i am sooooo sorry!
well it may be better it did happen maybe the wedding was just a giant massacre and you survived by getting lost! you are SO lucky.

THANK GOD THAT TIRE EXPLODED!

:)
-love, Liz

Simply D. Photography said...

awe, it's all good! Actually, i guess a fired started shortly after we finally got home! the fire started in durham, same town as the wedding.

Post a Comment