Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day, oh what to say about today? Well, I obviously baked cookies. It was tons of fun! My cousin and I made yummy cookies :) Actually, I'm eating one as we speak, and to be honest it's so good!
Although, I couldn't spend this day with my love, I know that hopefully next Valentine's day we will spend it together. Not just Valentine's day, but this coming April!
I'll be in Arizona photographing and spending 
every spare minute with my Valentine! 
I can't wait to spend it with you baby! I love you 
more than words can describe.
I hope everyone had an amazing Valentine's Day or..... 
Single's Awareness Day :P 
Whichever, you decided to celebrate, I hope it was fun!

-Diana

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww your baby sounds so sweet! Those only come by ONCE in a girls life! Hold on to him! and make sure to spoil him! ;) im sure he deserves it! great photos!

Anonymous said...

Sac!!! .. Awwh I miss you and ur cookies !!!!! Lol happy valentines day !!!!

Simply D. Photography said...

I miss you too Beans!

and yes, I will never, ever, EVER let him go :)

Post a Comment