Monday, March 28, 2011

I say ichat you say Skype



Yesterday Andrew and I were chatting in ichat, like always and we got in a pickle.
I don't know who says pickle, but I so just did.
Anyway, we were arguing about how our chat thing looks.
Now, I'm not some ichat expert, but the way I have it set up
looks way cooler than how he had it set up.

Our conversation is pretty silly, but hey... no one tells me
my MAC is kinda old. My MAC is black and that is
just waay cooler than a white MAC.
Personal preference :)

The way he has it set up is as a "balloon" effect.
It's so stupid. Why would anyone
even like that?

Well... although we had this 'pickle' I do want you to know that
once I switched to see how dumb it looked,
I stuck to it. Andrew doesn't know :)
I guess he will now!


So, now to the topic question.
Why use Skype?
ichat is pretty dang awesome :)
My family uses Skype, but I don't know why.............

-Diana

0 comments:

Post a Comment