Monday, April 25, 2011

Andrew and his Boring work day

Today was "Take Your Girlfriend to Work Day."
I accompanied Andrew to work and it's not the first time, but
the last time I had gone, was when I was still in school at cgcc.
So, it was a bit odd going and not having homework to do and only trying to come up with
something to keep my sanity going. Nah, it wasn't that bad, but hey...
who wants to go to school when they don't need too?
His job is pretty amazing though, if you sit there and think about it.
He has no supervisor breathing on his
back every single second that he is there. I despise working retail.
But hey.... that's not what I was meant to do in life. NOPE!
I know photography is my calling and thank goodness it is, because
I love it!

Happy Monday!

-Diana


0 comments:

Post a Comment