Thursday, April 28, 2011

Jessica & Kyle l AZ Couples Session

[shot by Andrew]

[shot by Andrew]







Since I landed here in AZ, about a week ago,
I have been impatiently waiting for my 1st ever shoot back in Arizona!
The lighting is so different and a real challenge here in Arizona.
I had it way too easy back in North Carolina, come on.
I love challenges though and of course, I first started photographing in Arizona,
so I knew a thing or two about the harsh light here.
It's gorgeous here though and I couldn't have been happier
to have photographed Jessica and Kyle!
I had photographed them back in December and they enjoyed
their photos enough to come back to me! What an honor!
Seriously, they are an amazing couple!

You can see their previous post here.

This is also the first photo shoot that Andrew shot with me
and I couldn't have been happier with the results! He is truly talented :)
I'll show some of his wonderful shots as well throughout the blogs.

Happy Thursday!

-Diana

FAQ Friday is tomorrow!
Leave any questions you have or feedback in the comment box below,
or you can send it to my facebook wall!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Diana ;) you mentioned AZ hais harsh lightening which is true, how do you find the perfecting lightening for your photos to make them look soft and no shadowing on faces? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

omg! they are such a cute couple! great photos, as always D!

Post a Comment