Thursday, April 21, 2011

Lisha + Matthew l Day-After Session








Lisha and Matthew wed a couple years back and unfortunately, weren't able to get a photographer for their wedding. Lisha was the very first photographer I met
when I moved to North Carolina and she is absolutely
such a down to earth gal, I'm so thankful I met her and she actually lives, basically,
down the road. When she asked if I could take some photos of her and
her husband, Matthew, I was more than thrilled that she asked me to
photograph her photos. She is such a beautiful person inside and out and I can't
be thankful enough for our paths to have crossed! She is also an amazingly talented
photographer at Lisha Myers Photography.
You can also check out her facebook
and say hi!
Thanks again Lisha for having me :)

Happy Thursday!

AZ I love you :)

-Diana

0 comments:

Post a Comment