Sunday, April 17, 2011

Lilly&Rosie l Baby portrait session






Oh these girls just crack me up! They are too funny.
Every single time I point my camera, they want to look away, eat
their tutu, or cry. Hmm... maybe it's because there is this huge black thing
in front of my face! I guess it could be scary, but they have their little laughs too :)
I can't believe how grown up they are! They will be 4 months on the 26th! WOW!
I photographed them back when they were almost 2 months and let me tell you, they have
grown so much! You can see their previous post here and witness how big they are now!
So big, in fact they are little fairies waiting to fly away and go off to college. Just kidding.

Happy Sunday!

-Diana

Let me know if you have any comments or questions!
Remember, there is an FAQ Friday now, every single friday (duh!)



0 comments:

Post a Comment